SaferSurf Cooperates with One of the World's Biggest Internet Providers of the NTT Communications Group
SaferSurf cooperates with NTT Europe, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT Group (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Group), thus NTT Europe is part of NTT Communications - the largest telecommunications company in the world with subsidiaries and offices in 84 cities in 30 countries/regions.
Failsafe: Highest Security Standard
Our high-speed servers in a NTT Communications Data Center with a 1 Gbit connection ensure reliability and high performance. They meet the security standards of NTT Communications' Data Centers:
- Full-scale preparations for power outage and fire
- Green data centre equipped with efficient cooling facilities
- Security system installing the latest authentication methods
- 24/7 operation and maintenance system
- System redundancy in power supply, air conditioning and network
- Stable network achieved by using backbones and access lines from multiple carriers
- Quality is certified by NTT Communications Data Centre standards.*
The NTT Communications' Data Center standards integrate among others the global standards including the U.S.Telecommunications Industry Association and The Uptime Institute. Within Europe, the NTT Com's Data Centers are also ISO27001 certified for Information Security Management.
Source: Official website of NTT Europe , 07/2012